Questions I have for you:
- For starters, what is a “gab”? Do you mean “gap”?
- Again please excuse my arrogance but what is an EFK?
- Why is there so many flies to begin with just outside of your premises? The outside of a food business should be pest free as much as is logical. Is your dumpster too close to receival/dispatch? If so, is your dumpster in an unhygienic condition?
- Where does your concern for the flies lie? Is there too many insects in your business in general or are you referring to the food processing areas?
- There should be a separation between receival/dispatch and the rest of the premises (in particular the food processing, storage and packaging areas). Walls, doors, plastic strips etc
- Your food processing, food storage, packaging areas should also be under contained conditions; doors should remain shut at all times; exposure to the outside world should never be possible
- Do you have pest control in place?
- Do you have a policy in place to ensure the roller door is shut between deliveries? If so, how is it managed? Is it well managed?
I mean gap , typing mistake , gap is there because once they want to receive items , the vehicle not coming closely to the door , It will park little away from the door and then offload the items outside then by electrical elevator will take the goods inside the receiving area , during this process alot of flys will access inside ,we are looking for a good design can be places on the doors which can help in preventation. our process area is separte than the store and receiving area and there are many control measures , actually the out side area it is not pest free because of the claim is always hot , so imposible to do the control , so that way I want to make the control in receiving and loading doors .
EFK means Electrical Flys killer
Thanks & Regards
Edited by hygienic, 05 March 2011 - 11:14 AM.