Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:22 AM

hello, can anyone help me please? i'm looking for temperature and humidity standard / regulation for filling and production room. our product is coffee mixture (instant coffee, creamer, sugar) and we use flexible packaging. thanks anyway

AS NUR

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 582 posts
  • 60 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:22 AM

hello, can anyone help me please? i'm looking for temperature and humidity standard / regulation for filling and production room. our product is coffee mixture (instant coffee, creamer, sugar) and we use flexible packaging. thanks anyway

Hay lini angraini

for temperature and humdity standard you can decide based on your RM that your mix it, as you mention, the ingredient like instant coffee and creamer are influenced by humidity and as I know the Temp. & RH for those Raw material are not exceed 25oC and max Rh 60%. so you can use 25oC and max 60% (RH) are standard for your production room.

hope can help you

rgds

AS NUR

Thanked by 1 Member:

lini anggraini

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

Hay lini angraini

for temperature and humdity standard you can decide based on your RM that your mix it, as you mention, the ingredient like instant coffee and creamer are influenced by humidity and as I know the Temp. & RH for those Raw material are not exceed 25oC and max Rh 60%. so you can use 25oC and max 60% (RH) are standard for your production room.

hope can help you

rgds

AS NUR

thanks for your information...:thumbup:
we have mentioned our standard in working instruction, max. 25C for temperature and max.70% for humidity.
But we found some problems. Based on our monitoring, the room temperature was always above 25C and the humidity was below 40%, this condition happened if the filling machines were operated. But if the machines were stopped for seven hours or more the room temperature was below 25C and the humidity became increasingly (sometimes above 70%)
What are the effects caused to the product if the room temperature above 25C beside clumping?
Will the microbiology increase if the coffee mixture is exposed to this condition just for a little while (about 10 minutes)?:dunno:

AS NUR

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 582 posts
  • 60 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:07 AM

thanks for your information...:thumbup:
we have mentioned our standard in working instruction, max. 25C for temperature and max.70% for humidity.
But we found some problems. Based on our monitoring, the room temperature was always above 25C and the humidity was below 40%, this condition happened if the filling machines were operated. But if the machines were stopped for seven hours or more the room temperature was below 25C and the humidity became increasingly (sometimes above 70%)
What are the effects caused to the product if the room temperature above 25C beside clumping?
Will the microbiology increase if the coffee mixture is exposed to this condition just for a little while (about 10 minutes)?:dunno:

did you calibrated your monitoring device? if yes, i sugest that problems caused by your air handling system on your production room i mean you have to find what air circulation system in your room is that from outside or cycle on inside the room?.. and for micro, i think you have check by your shelf or by outside LAB to make sure what is the micro number?

hope can help you

SALAM

AS NUR

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users