• IFSQN Associate
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

Dear all...

Please inform me how to calibrate pressure gauge and load cell.... and also the documentation...? I need as soon as possible... please help me...

Thank's

Agmulyana

AS NUR

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 582 posts
  • 60 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

Dear all...

Please inform me how to calibrate pressure gauge and load cell.... and also the documentation...? I need as soon as possible... please help me...

Thank's

Agmulyana

Hay AGmulyana

Salam

the quick action is let the external Calibartion Bodies do the calibration process, The CB will give you certificate of calibration plus Uncertainty Value. The basic of calibration is to compare your equipment with standard equipment ( calibrated equipment) and the CB have calibrated equipment to do it.

Hope can make you clear

cheers

AS Nur

Mulyana

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

Dear AS Nur

Salam Too... (Indonesia lover)

I already seaching the calibration company, but the cost is expensive becuase we have almost 100 machine using pressure gauge, in time we need information how to calibrate or verification this pressure gauge, so we can do it self.

and also how to documentation all activity for this kind calibrate.

Thanks For your response...it helpfull

Best regards

Agmulyana

Hay AGmulyana

Salam

the quick action is let the external Calibartion Bodies do the calibration process, The CB will give you certificate of calibration plus Uncertainty Value. The basic of calibration is to compare your equipment with standard equipment ( calibrated equipment) and the CB have calibrated equipment to do it.

Hope can make you clear

cheers

AS Nur

Dr Ajay Shah

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 318 posts
  • 106 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

Hello Agmulyana,

it is better to get the pressure guage calibrated by a certified company and iam sure they can do all the pressuer gauges at a special price if you enquired. You canb ask the calibrating company how one can do the calibrations by yourself using the calibrated equipment and i am sure they will assit you in your quest.

Cheers

Dr Ajay Shah.,
BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, PGCE(FE)
Managing Director & Principal Consultant
AAS Food Technology Pty Ltd
www.aasfood.com

AS NUR

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 582 posts
  • 60 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:23 AM

Dear AS Nur

Salam Too... (Indonesia lover)

I already seaching the calibration company, but the cost is expensive becuase we have almost 100 machine using pressure gauge, in time we need information how to calibrate or verification this pressure gauge, so we can do it self.

and also how to documentation all activity for this kind calibrate.

Thanks For your response...it helpfull

Best regards

Agmulyana

i agree to Dr Ajay Shah, you have to buy Pressure gauge standar, that calibrated gage, and for documentation, first you have to make Calibration schedule for your Pressure gauge and follow that schedule to calibrated, IMEX the schedule made for once per year calibration, so you have much time to do it for 100 Pressure gauge. second you have to prepare label to identify calibareted gauge. the label contain Tag Name ( serial number) your gauge, Date of calibration and the name of Personnel in charge to do calibration.

rgds

AS Nur

HPG

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 99 posts
  • 30 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Dear Agmulyana,

I agree with Dr. Ajay Shah and AS NUR.
And don't forget to set acceptance criteria / limit to make sure the gauge is still in range or standard if you try to calibrated yourself
You can use different color for label to distinguish standard gauge and non standard gauge.
You can add too, date for next calibration on the label.

Regards,
Hadi

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users