• IFSQN Associate
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

Hello from Seattle! :bye:

I am new to IFSQN and I currently work in the Fresh Produce industry. My position is Quality Assurance Supervisor & SQF Practitioner. We are currently implementing SQF 2000. I find this website and everyone here very helpful and I hope I can be just as helpful to everyone here too. I have been in the food industry for the past 20 years. I have had opprotunities to work with Poultry, Fish, Petcare & Supplements. I have been in postions of Production & Quality and I must say I prefer Quality Assurance and Food Safety.

Woof Woof!!    

:k9:

Dr Ajay Shah

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 318 posts
  • 106 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

Welcome to the forum.

I have had 11 years of consultancy experience in Fruit and Vegetable Processing with SQF 2000 systems down under.

Cheers

Dr Ajay Shah.,
BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, PGCE(FE)
Managing Director & Principal Consultant
AAS Food Technology Pty Ltd
www.aasfood.com

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

Hello liquidprizimrose and welcome to our forum. You'll find lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here form all over the world and from all links in the food chain, so please do feel free to join in with the discussions.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself; it's nice to know a little about our members. For my part I'm the admin around here and have been running it since 2002...I’ve just returned from holiday in Brittany, France hence the new profile picture. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users