Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 361 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hi, we are going to remove the catridge filter in our proocess, this is because we feel that make no diffrence with or without catridge filter. Any suggestion what are the validtion i should do for the whole process after the removing of catridge process? Appreciate if anybody got experience at the situation above, and drop her/his valuable comments here.

dgsorg

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My wife and kids, drag racing, playing music, reading.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

Unsure of what your cartridge filter is supposed to be removing from the process, but you should be able to test process with and without filter and compare ppm. If there is no significant difference, you should be okay to remove filter (although I might suggest trying a different filter to see if it makes a difference). Document results and periodically re-test to confirm initial results. Always document the results so that inspectors and auditors know that you are aware of the removal and can justify it.

Hope that helps,
dgsorg

Hi, we are going to remove the catridge filter in our proocess, this is because we feel that make no diffrence with or without catridge filter. Any suggestion what are the validtion i should do for the whole process after the removing of catridge process? Appreciate if anybody got experience at the situation above, and drop her/his valuable comments here.

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 361 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

thanks, it is helpful indeed!

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 361 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

I have done up a process validation report by removing catridge filter, appreciate if anyone of u drop ur valuable comments here.

Attached Files

dgsorg

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My wife and kids, drag racing, playing music, reading.

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

That looks pretty good to me. Now, I would suggest repeating the verification test periodically and documenting it so that the validation remains current.

Regards,
dgsorg

I have done up a process validation report by removing catridge filter, appreciate if anyone of u drop ur valuable comments here.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users