I wish a very happy new year to everyone.
By the wekend I have to prepare a presentation on Gluten.
I have certain question. Please help me: -
- what is the gluten content in commercially available yeast breads, that is available in the market?
- What is the gluten content in GLUTEN FREE BREADS?
- Is SOURDOUGH FERMENTATION TECHNOLOGY only used for preparation of GLUTENFREE BREADS?
- If wheat can be used in Sour Dough fermentation then is it suitable for patients suffering from celiac disease (gluten intolerance)?
- Glutenfree bread can be made only from gluten free cereals like buckwheat etc..or from other gluten containing cereals also like WHEAT?
- What is the mechanism behind sour dough fermentation occuring in breads?
- Are breads without "yeast" possible?