• IFSQN Member
  • 239 posts
  • 55 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

Hi all,
I have sent a personal message to some I have seen with the good old maple leaf flag waving against their profile and thank you for those replies. I would just like to get in touch with anyone else who can help: I am moving to Canada soon (location fairly flexible) and am trying to establish contact with potential employers. I am QA Manager at a BRC Grade A company (I was hired to achieve this and was very proud of the success) and am looking to find something similar in Canada. Anyone implementing BRC or otherwise need a QA Manager...? Please send me a personal message if you have any ideas to help.
Many thanks!

john.kukoly

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 90 posts
  • 56 thanks
Good

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hi all,
I have sent a personal message to some I have seen with the good old maple leaf flag waving against their profile and thank you for those replies. I would just like to get in touch with anyone else who can help: I am moving to Canada soon (location fairly flexible) and am trying to establish contact with potential employers. I am QA Manager at a BRC Grade A company (I was hired to achieve this and was very proud of the success) and am looking to find something similar in Canada. Anyone implementing BRC or otherwise need a QA Manager...? Please send me a personal message if you have any ideas to help.
Many thanks!

john.kukoly

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 90 posts
  • 56 thanks
Good

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Good morning, from the Canadian side of the Atlantic. Although I do not know of sites currently looking for such a person, I could give you an update to the industry here, and BRC's position and uptake. Send me a note at xxxx

John

Edited by Charles.C, 17 April 2012 - 05:51 PM.
email address removed

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users