• Quick Navigation
Photo

Explanation of different types of audits?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mostafa Mohammad

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

hi all
I have a little situation that has a big confusion and argument which is that I worked at an independent auditing company and I have a contract with one of the famous retail store, to 1- audit their own retail store according to their own checklist and according to their own standard each quarter of the year.2- also to audit their suppliers according to their checklist and standard .
my question is in the first case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will undergo the first type of audit as internal audit), & also at the second case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will be the second type of audit - supplier audit).

THANKS
Mostafa Mohammad

George @ Safefood 360°

Grade - SIFSQN

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 374 posts
  • 327 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Mostafa Mohammad

Here's a presentation on auditing I posted before. It should help explain the various types of audits.

Regards

George

Attached Files

Thanked by 3 Members:

agwanda

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 81 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Quality Management Systems, Food Safety (ISO 22000:2005) HACCP, Microbiology, Food Processing and Packaging

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

hi all
I have a little situation that has a big confusion and argument which is that I worked at an independent auditing company and I have a contract with one of the famous retail store, to 1- audit their own retail store according to their own checklist and according to their own standard each quarter of the year.2- also to audit their suppliers according to their checklist and standard .
my question is in the first case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will undergo the first type of audit as internal audit), & also at the second case what type of audit it will be ( I think it will be the second type of audit - supplier audit).

THANKS
Mostafa Mohammad

Dear Mustafa,

IMO your client has an interests or stakes in audits 1and audits 2. The first audit type is internal audit(self audit) while the 2nd one is for their suppliers based on their terms(external/supplier audit).. You as a consultant/facilitator forms part of the client organization team.

Ihope this suffices.

Agwanda

The sky is the limit..........!

agwanda

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 81 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Quality Management Systems, Food Safety (ISO 22000:2005) HACCP, Microbiology, Food Processing and Packaging

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

hi all

THANKS
Mostafa Mohammad

Dear Mustafa,

IMO your client has an interests or stakes in audits 1and audits 2. The first audit type is internal audit(self audit) while the 2nd one is for their suppliers based on their terms(external/supplier audit).. You as a consultant/facilitator forms part of the client organization team.

Ihope this suffices.

Agwanda

The sky is the limit..........!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users