Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 180 posts
  • 92 thanks
Excellent

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Anyone else answer "vodka" for this one before they realised it was a topic about mixing machinery?

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,841 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

Could be kind of confusing with concurrent threads running with the same title, so to be clear I changed this one. I'm not capable of commenting on the intelligent thread, but I'm certainly in my comfort zone here. :smile: I'm in a cornflakes phase at the moment, mainly because I was able to buy a box the size of a house from Aldi. As a mixer how about a dash of brandy; could curdle the milk though. :dunno:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

shea quay

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 180 posts
  • 92 thanks
Excellent

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Could be kind of confusing with concurrent threads running with the same title, so to be clear I changed this one. I'm not capable of commenting on the intelligent thread, but I'm certainly in my comfort zone here. :smile: I'm in a cornflakes phase at the moment, mainly because I was able to buy a box the size of a house from Aldi. As a mixer how about a dash of brandy; could curdle the milk though. :dunno:

Regards,
Simon

Erm, joke, erm, yeah. I should talk to someone about that I suppose, now that you mention it.

Great catch risk assessing the potential chemical reactions between the casein and brandy though! Fine lesson to all that a good food safety manager never switches off!!:smile:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users