• Quick Navigation
Photo

Human lives are important, but peace is more important.

Share this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
- - - - -

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Human lives are important, but peace is more important.

The bloody idiot movie “Innocence of Muslims” has been taken several valuable lives and ruined the collective intentions of spreading peace throughout the world. Amazingly, this shameful act is not a new experiment. The independent media openly agreed with the opinion that satanic movie is a bigoted piece of poison calculated to inflame the Muslim world.

Killing innocent people of any religion is the most shameful act as according to Holy Book of Islam, killing an innocent human is equal to the act of killing all the human beings and saving one human is equal to the act of saving all the human beings. Governments of this world, United Nations and people of this world should realize the fact that the honor of Muhammad SAW along with respect of all the other Prophets including Honorable Mosa (Moses), and Honorable Essa (Jesus) is the integral parta Muslim’s faith, religion and his/her life. To restrain a Muslim not to act negatively when he or she is brutally hurt with such ignitable acts is truly a hard job. International rules, regulations and laws have been established against act of insulting an individual but, shamefully, United Nations and powerful governments have taken not a single step against continuous shameful trials intending to insult the most honorable personality of the Muslim world.

Independent world has unanimously accepted that Muslims are not terrorist as a nation. If some Muslims have done or are doing so they should be and must be condemned. Millions of non Muslims are resident of Muslim world. No act of mass terrorist activity against non Muslims is not in the record to my knowledge at least. On the other hand numerous organized mass killing have been practiced against Muslim community under the direct supervision of non Muslims governments, the recent example is Burma. Despite of this, Muslims are labeled as terrorist and irresponsible nation.

Human lives are important, but installing peace on this earth is more important. Whether or not a Muslim, please use your power of communication and power of action to restrain the satanic trials to ruin the peace of this world.

Muhammad Zeeshan Zaki

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,845 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Zeeshan,

A brain-dead movie made by a miniscule number of idiots to be watched by a tiny number of idiots. I have no interest in its content; I am far too busy as are the vast, vast majority of the world’s population. I could spend my life on the internet watching things that offend my values and beliefs, but time is too precious and life too short. There is a huge chasm between the western and Muslim worlds on what is acceptable to be broadcast, said, discussed, drawn etc. and also the reaction to the former - this gap will never be closed in 1,000 lifetimes. This topic can only cause futile debate that is likely to offend, so I do not want this discussion to take place on our forum. It is not the place for it.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users