• 133 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius
  • Interests:Music, reading, surfing, cinema, beach, exercises

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hello,

I am not a trainer but i have done courses on HACCP , ISO 22000 and good lab practices. My auditor has asked me to do an on the job training to my factory workers concerning basic good hygiene practices and iso 22000. Presentation should be very simple. I work in an animal feed factory.

please help
Rudra

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hello,

I am not a trainer but i have done courses on HACCP , ISO 22000 and good lab practices. My auditor has asked me to do an on the job training to my factory workers concerning basic good hygiene practices and iso 22000. Presentation should be very simple. I work in an animal feed factory.

please help
Rudra

Dear Rudra,

Fot hygiene ideas, maybe - http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__57603

Cannot envisage any simple presentation of ISO22000. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

SUSHIL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 162 posts
  • 225 thanks
Good

• India
    India

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hello,

please help
Rudra

Hello Mr Rudra,

I am attaching few presentation of iso 22000-2005,one of few pages and other of more pages and some hygiene presentation.you can also visit the web site -http://www.kraftqualitytraining.com were there is course presentation on GMPs: Employee Practices and Q & A of the presentation.

How to make the presentation simple depends upon the your ability to extract points relevant to your organisation,basically headings of Iso-22000 like what is iso,food safety,food chain,significance, and requirements:

Food safety management system (fsms); Management responsibility; Resource management; Planning and realization of safe products; Validation, Verification and improvement of fsms & implementation etc can be taken to explain the relevant points.

Also attaching feed contaminants and Auditor haccp manual.

Normally to grasp the concepts of Hygiene and Iso-22000 for employees of organisation, depends upon their education background .People from food science, food tech, microbiology, science background can grasp the concepts easily for others it is difficult to explain the significance of hygiene and Iso 22000.

Regards,

Sushil

Attached Files

Thanked by 7 Members:

Rudra

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 133 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius