• IFSQN Member
  • 158 posts
  • 74 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

Preventive Controls and Produce Safety Rules
On January 4, 2013, FDA issued two major proposed FSMA rules regarding preventive controls in human food and produce safety. See the following resources for additional information

Overview of the Proposed Rules
Preventive Controls for Human Food: Fact Sheet on the Proposed Rule
Standards for Produce Safety: Fact Sheet on the Proposed Rule

For details please click the link: http://www.fda.gov/F...SMA/default.htm

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

Dear Anish,

Thanks for links. First time I have studied the FSMA project.

I attach below the (included in links in OP) key draft risk analysis document (ss1) and a peer review of the content (ss2).

Attached File  ss1 - FDA Draft Risk Assessment 2012-11-6.pdf   631.8KB   31 downloads
Attached File  ss2 - PEER REVIEW SUMMARY REPORT_OutsideFarm _08-20-12.pdf   250.71KB   21 downloads

I did a quick browse of this massive data compilation and analysis presentation. The information compiled within various tables is rather awesome although i found the actual usage / flow of the data confusing (perhaps because I am not a routine user of QNRA / QLRA ).

Maybe repeated readings will improve things but initially I rather agreed with the tone of the reviewers' responses to Question #8, (see page 24 et seq.) in document ss2.

I also attach a 3rd party memorandum summarising the current overall framework of published documents.
Attached File  ss3 - FDA-Proposes-Extensive-New-Food-Safety-Regulations-Under-FSMA-HL-Memo-1-9-13.pdf   108.07KB   37 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users