• Quick Navigation
Photo

How to explain the importance of Forms and Records?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
- - - - -

SPL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 85 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

With out a doubt Forms and records are vital documents of all food safety systems.

But how would you explain this to a layman in your company?

So that they know the importance and have a sense of ownership of their responsiblity in the food safety system?

QCALE

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Guatemala
    Guatemala

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

In systems of quality and safety, if you have documents that support each one of the company activities, it is as if you had done nothing. :headhurts:

Getting people who are not used to keep records become familiar with these is a work in progress. A good measure is to explain how each of the documents kept are important for the activities they perform, so that they can demonstrate that they are indeed performing its activities in accordance with the specifications, and that in order to have the company process working properly should be manuals, procedures and records. :smile:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Dear SPL,

But how would you explain this to a layman in your company?

I guess there is some relevance as to what the layman will be doing. Taking out the waste materials? An important function albeit tedious at times. :smile:

If it were QA personnel / haccp monitoring, i would Introduce them to the enchanting world of  Verification. I predict a rather instantaneous awakening.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users