• Quick Navigation
Photo

Looking for an example process/equipment test form?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
- - - - -

ncwingnut

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 94 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Horses, Boxer dogs, cross stitch, MMORPGs, regulatory affairs stuff...and on and on....

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

Good afternoon all!

I am looking for an example of a form that one would use if they are testing a process or equipment, but it's not "technically" in use yet.  Say, you have some new knives that the production personnel are using, but they are not fully in place yet - you are just using them in one area to make sure they are what you are looking for.

Does anyone have a sample of a deviation form, or process/equipment test form that you can put the start/end date of the expected date on, in case these things come into question when you are under audit?

Thanks in advance,

Lynn

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

Here's an example of a deviation request I just completed - we had a trial run for a new product, but we couldn't get LOG/ 3rd party audit etc pre run, and the customer was scheduled to fly out & watch, so production requested we run without the LOG etc.  I left it filled out so you can see how we use it.  Ideally, the person requesting completes the form, and the staff at the bottom sign off.  If any staff have concerns, they can add to the risk section associated with it.  In reality, I'm often explaining the risk to them - but it's a great teaching tool if nothing else.

Your standard might be only using knives that are approved, the deviation would be to test the new knives, safety risk is cuts, mitigation is training, etc

It doesn't have a place for end date though

Edited by magenta_majors, 07 November 2014 - 08:37 PM.

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

Thanked by 2 Members:

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:18 PM

I would add somewhere on there the following:

1. HACCP Coordinator review: Does HACCP plan need to be modified?
  2. Do the materials used meet sanitary standards for food?
  3. Will magnets or metal detector be effective?
  4. Will equipment rust or oxidize?

I almost see your question as two parts: 1) Deviation Form 2) Process/Equipment Sanitary Design Review Form

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:26 AM

Dear ncwingnut,

Hopefully to assist yr quest, the form you mention is referred to in many places as that which accompanies a trial period for a Validation procedure, particularly in the absence of existing evidence/data.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users