Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:26 PM

Some podcasts are live, but this imaginary one in my had def couldn't be. It would have to be edited to include intros, discussion time stamps, sound cues, etc.  Wouldn't work live

You do think big. :thumbup:   But am thinking that would effect the spontaneity that is often such a key ingredient to our "rants". 

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

You do think big. :thumbup:   But am thinking that would effect the spontaneity that is often such a key ingredient to our "rants". 

Ha, my ambitions...I always want to make it professional, but I'm never a professional :rofl2: Well we wouldn't edit out the good parts; we'd have to record at the same time.  But it's easy to get a couple people on Skype.  Maybe like a "getting to know you" interview with the MotM could be one part, and recalls / legislation news could be one part.   I t'd hardly be like work at all...

Edit: OMG, there are NO currently broadcasting podcasts for HACCP / QAs! It looks like (from my podcats itunes searching abilities) Amanda Evans, HACCP Mentor, who I've seen around here, had a good one with short episodes going pretty regularly in 2013 (Ed note: Annd subscribed & back downloaded.  Thanks Amanda!).  Look, this is a *creative emergency*.   All my gmp video and video game and nice haccp flow chart projects must now halt to a stop to rectify this gap in our community.  What are we listening to during our commutes, people?

2nd edit:  A search for "Food safety" proved me wrong - There is food safety music and food safety talk, dedicated to food safety.  I haven't listened to them yet (but again, subscribed).  Whew.

3rd edit:  We can call it QUEASY short for quality made easy.  I'm down people.

Edited by magenta_majors, 17 January 2015 - 12:04 AM.

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

*cough* It is done.  Dunno if I'll keep it up as weekly or less often, but as you command :).  I saw Martha and Mr. I getting into the bloggin' spirit, so maybe that section of the site will become more functional / less forgotten

Thanked by 1 Member:

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

Magenta Majors-2016 !!

61.jpg

Edited by Snookie, 17 February 2015 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

*cough* I hate to keep doing this but *cough*

If you go to the "main page" of the blog (http://www.ifsqn.com...ons-of-a-moron/)

There's this little button in the corner you can click (thx WyldIce, you clearly have awesome taste in blogs)

And I won't even feel like I have to bump this dead forum post to tell people there's a new blog entry...I figured I wrote about stuff that peed me off so often it was time for a post about someone I actually liked.  In a few days...Poll!

/end ego-maniacal self promotion

it_rains_inside

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 341 posts
  • 99 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

MM, you should really get that cough looked at!!

But! I'm kinda glad that you're still coughing because I had no idea these gems were out there hiding. And I just spend the last 30 minutes reading them, working hard. 

Priceless. I feel like we may have been separated at birth.

"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be"

-Wayne W. Dyer

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

I found the little place to click, so now I'm following your blog.  I really thought I had done that already.  I will peruse the other blogs and make sure they are being followed. 

That last item sounds like cyber stalking...  :yikes:

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

Something for that cough...

ricola-throat-sweets-munch-small-28743.j

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users