• IFSQN Active
  • 15 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:16 AM

Hi everyone 

I am a quality assurance manager responsible for food safety, quality and legality for a company that produces a range of products for the retail and food service markets.

I also deliver a range of accredited food safety training. recently graduated with a Post graduate diploma in food safety management systems. 

Topics of interest is HACCP, Food Safety Management Systems, Raw Material Vulnerability Threats and Defense. 

Very excited about joining this forum to be able to share experience with other people in relation to food safety and quality. 

Take Care

Martyn 

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:02 PM

Welcome to the Forum Martyn, we have lot's of knowledgeable members here on all sorts of subjects and from all over the world. Please get involved and enjoy your stay.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

jel

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 113 posts
  • 33 thanks
Good

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hi everyone 

I am a quality assurance manager responsible for food safety, quality and legality for a company that produces a range of products for the retail and food service markets.

I also deliver a range of accredited food safety training. recently graduated with a Post graduate diploma in food safety management systems. 

Topics of interest is HACCP, Food Safety Management Systems, Raw Material Vulnerability Threats and Defense. 

Very excited about joining this forum to be able to share experience with other people in relation to food safety and quality. 

Take Care

Martyn 

Welcome from México

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users