• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:38 PM

Hello everyone! :biggrin:

I am a QA Manager in a manufacturing plant, we make bags and liners for the dairy industry and agricultural.  I have now been in this field for just over a year.  In my first three weeks at the company I was trained to take over for the office manager who was going on vacation.  I started in July and I was given the task of getting the company ready for a GMP audit in August.  They through me into the deep end of the pool and I had to prove that I could swim. :eek_yello:  Needless to say I learned a lot about GMP, HACCP, and several new and exciting things in two month period.  We did pass, :w00t: thank goodness. 

Now I am working on getting us into the IFS PACsecure certification.  I at least had the SQF guides that the previous QA Manager had started. 

I have stumbled across this site several times and found some good information on the issues or questions that have come up here at work.  Very useful information. 

Here's to many more successful searches on the site. :thumbup:

Nita

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:31 PM

Hi Nita, welcome to the IFSQN.

Good luck with your project and if you need any advice or support just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

DeeTeeQA

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 16 December 2015 - 02:37 PM

Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to give an update on our IFS PACsecure audit....we passed with a 92%. :clap:  :yay:  We were all very pleased.  It is very disconcerting to have an auditor sitting in front of you and taking notes.  My nerves were shot for those 2 and half days. Everyone here worked really hard and we pulled this off. :thumbup:  

I think we did pretty well for our first time.  We are working on our action plan and that is almost finished.  Not as bad as we thought.  Just hard on the nerves before and during. 

I also wanted to thank everyone on this site for all your help and advice.  So glad I found this site, helped us prepare for this audit.

Thank you,

Nita   :santa: 

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:08 PM

Congratulations Nita, a lot of members are reporting good audit passes on the site today, which is fantastic news. :clap:

Onwards and upwards; enjoy your success and come back in 2016 fighting fit to challenge for 95%+

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users