• IFSQN Associate
  • 40 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• Greece
    Greece

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:39 AM

Hello all,

I am new in the network and I have to say that I have already read a lot of conversations there as I find them very interesting and helpfull.

I am beginner quality manager in a small (32 employees) factory of converting flexible packaging for food.

I have many questions, however for now I would appreciate your help on the annual training of personel. Our annual training shedule includes GMP, Traceability and PRP's in general.

Should we include anything more?

This year have we performed training in the use of personal protective equipment  etc.

How can I evaluate and record the effectiveness of the three hours training?

Could anyone have any example plzzzz  :helpplease:

Thank you!!!

classic

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 74 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:10 AM

Hi Polin

I find the best way to evaluate training sessions is by having the attendees complete a quiz. Set a series of multiple choice questions, fill in the gaps, simple crosswords, word searches etc. Retain the completed quiz in their training records as a record. Set a pass mark then if anyone gets below the set pass mark go through the answers and where they went wrong.

Regards

Classic

Thanked by 1 Member:

Polin

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 40 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• Greece
    Greece

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

Hi Polin

I find the best way to evaluate training sessions is by having the attendees complete a quiz. Set a series of multiple choice questions, fill in the gaps, simple crosswords, word searches etc. Retain the completed quiz in their training records as a record. Set a pass mark then if anyone gets below the set pass mark go through the answers and where they went wrong.

Regards

Classic

Classic thank you!

which you think is the most efficient training method? Power Point considered deprecated?

Regards

Polin 

classic

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 74 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

Hi Polin

I like to use Power Points as the subjects I train out are more classroom/theory based. But it depends what your subject matter is and whether the employees are taken out of their normal working area. I would break the training down into smaller sections usually of no more than an hour to an hour & half in duration with a quiz at the end. I try to involve a practical part of the training where possible and interaction between members of the group - like a workshop session. If it's on the job training this is a different matter.

Whether the training is effective or not will depend on many factors as no two employees are the same and all have different learning styles

Regards

Classic

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users