Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:43 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Jennie and I live in North Alabama. I just started working with a small labeling company literally less than a week ago. I am their new AIB coordinator and honestly I feel a little lost and overwhelmed. This is completely new to me but I absolutely love it so far! I really like all my co-workers and love the work environment. I am trying to figure out everything that I need to do but I am really glad that I found this forum. I think that all the information will be extremely beneficial for me since I am so new. I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to hearing all your words of wisdom!

Sincerely,

Jennie

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:37 AM

Hi Jennie,

Welcome to the Forum !  :welcome:

i believe it's called Jumping in at the Deep End. :smile:

I presume you have the relevant AIB Standards etc already.

If you arrived from a different background, you might consider looking for an appropriate (AIB) training course. Learn from the experts.

There are several people here who, i think, are either currently using AIB or have encountered AIB prior to other Standards like SQF. Please don't hesitate to ask on any topic of interest.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

jbanks85

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:16 PM

Hi Jennie,

Welcome to the Forum !  :welcome:

i believe it's called Jumping in at the Deep End. :smile:

I presume you have the relevant AIB Standards etc already.

If you arrived from a different background, you might consider looking for an appropriate (AIB) training course. Learn from the experts.

There are several people here who, i think, are either currently using AIB or have encountered AIB prior to other Standards like SQF. Please don't hesitate to ask on any topic of interest.

Thank you Charles for the welcome :) I actually came into this position not really even knowing what AIB was honestly. I have learned a lot in the week that I have been here but have not been formally trained. Much of what I have learned has been from reading, reviewing past audits, studying the manual, and all the SOP's that help keep the AIB standards in our company up to date. I have been looking into attending training but I do not believe I will be able to attend it before we have our annual audit. It doesn't seem to be that complicated as long as you stay organized and on top of things. Thank you again for your welcome and I look forward to reading all the different posts. I have already gotten some really good ideas from here! :spoton:

Sincerely,

Jennie

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:21 PM

Welcome to the IFSQN Jennie, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users