IMEX, the NC grading given may relate (amongst other factors) to the specific clause referred. Is it possible to give this information ?Well
Well, a wrong BBE label on the bag could be attributed to an NC of clause 6.2 which is a fundamental clause of BRC Standard. Taking into account that there are checks in the beginning, middle and end of the packing run and the fact that the NC was reported from the customer, I would give a major.
So, If I am not mistaken, you all suggest that the objectives should be money-wise set and not just give a number of non-conforming products...? If I may ask, could you please tell me your opinion about the following objectives? Do you find them acceptable or should I rephrase?
1. **** Ltd will achieve accreditation against BRC Standard issue 7 by April 2016
2. Production capacity will increase to hold an additional 20 trolleys
3. A metal detector will be purchased in 2016
4. An integrated sieving system will be purchased in 2016
5. *** Technology will be integrated into company's operations in 2016
6. Not more than 15 customer complaints will be met during the year 2016
7. Not more than 15 non-conforming products will be met in the year 2016
8. Corrective actions as the result of non-conformities from internal audits shall be followed up within 20 working days during the year 2016.
9. At least 85% of the swab protein tests carried out per month will be successful in the year 2016
10. All Staff to have been trained in all relevant operations as these are defined into the training matrix.