• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Mauritius
    Mauritius
  • Interests:Nutrition, food safety, swimming, books, Nature walks

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:45 AM

Hello all, Been some time I have not been around and realized just now how much I've missed the Forum :-)

I am coming to you with a request for help: Is there any documentation/ formula that can help establish the project duration for developing and implementing an ISO 9001:2015 QMS? My issue is that up to now I have been responsible for the QMS for my company. My Director now wishes to develop a new service by providing consultancy to a number of our clients , upon their request.

I have a quote to submit to a customer and being new to this would have liked to base myself upon sound data analysis to ensure a fair duration and price shall be quoted to the customer. The basis, in my idea, would be to take into account whether the organization has any documented system in place, number of employees, size of organization, nature of activities, trainings to be provided, services requested (consultancy, developing procedures, trainings, internal audits..).

Can anyone guide me there? (Need a quick reply as I need to send a quote to my customer before end of this week, please)

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Zeinab

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:07 AM

As you have said in your post there are so many variables. 

I would estimate as best I could based on knowing the precise requirements of the individual company and then calculate the number of day's work multiplied by my day rate.

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users