Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ivory Coast
    Ivory Coast

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

I am interested in Foods safety and Foods production research's. My vocational and educational life resumed to find solution of boht question:
           - How we can transform locally African's farm produce for high value-added foods to reduce malnutrition, poverty and famine?
           - Which measures and conditions are necessary to bring under control the risk of dangers while food production to safe and good foods?

In fact, my professional and educational life resume to help humans improve their life’s quality about this. As student, I want to be advise and coaching by a professional expert like you. I have got some certificate but not sufficient according to me, I need more. For those reasons, I planned to reinforce practical background. I am going to Ivory Coast (West Africa) in the coming June 2016 to carry out the training mission for women farmers. This project will allow me to obtain COLEACP-EDES (European Africa Caribbean Pacific Liaison Committee) certificate in Food safety management. 

My activities’ aim is to set up food safety consultancy firm (Start-up) in Ivory Coast which would act in West Africa (French spoken Countries). That is according to me the business new opportunities with you in the feature. I would like you to support me. Also, I want you to help me to share this project. Please advise me about my professional skills improvement and attached project feasibility. Let’s help humans to safeguard their life against foodborne diseases!

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:07 AM

Welcome to the IFSQN Koka, best of luck with your project.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users