Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 249 posts
  • 139 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

As I signed up for the next webinar I felt compelled to give a huge THANK YOU to the IFSQN Team, Quality and Food Safety Experts and any Sponsors who devote their time and resources for the Webinars and Forums provided. 

I can not express how grateful I am to receive the information, knowledge and experiences you share.  Most of us seem to have limited resources, finances and time available to grow and learn.  Your webinars and this forum bypass those limitations and help to make us better at what we do.  You are an AMAZING group and your efforts are making a difference.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

Hi Lee Ann, thank you so much for your kind feedback, it truly means a lot. :smile:

The forums have been around for a dozen year's or so and have been a lifeline for many people over the years, but it’s the regular members who turn up every day and share their knowledge who deserve the credit; without them there would be no forums.  Unfortunately these day's I'm consigned to doing the behind the scenes stuff. I don’t have the time to be involved as much as I’d like to on the forums and so it’s very reassuring to know we have such great members here supporting each other…let’s give thanks to them. :clap:

At the start of 2015 we embarked on the webinars as an extension to the forums.  We wanted the same learning and knowledge sharing opportunities, but in a way that is not possible on the forums (audio/visual).  I didn’t know if we would get any speakers, have enough ideas for topics or whether anyone would attend.  As it turns out they have been an amazing success with 45 webinars completed and with over 50,000 people having watched them.  When we start a webinar each week I love to see the hellos being typed into the chat box from people from all over the world.  I also get many email messages of thanks and support often saying they cannot afford training or that it’s not available in their region. It feels great to be involved with something that is helping strengthen food supply around the world. Long may it continue!

Thanks once again for the feedback.

Best Wishes,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users