• IFSQN Member
  • 77 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:04 AM

Hi all,

I’d like to get some feedback. Prior to this, I was in a manufacturing sector where we had a to churn out monthly status report covering things such as raw materials, in-process inspection results, shelf life results, pest control issues (if any), customer complaints, housekeeping, production area inspection (maintenance, cleanliness or GMP issues) etc.

I’m wondering if the same could be applied to a central restaurant? The dynamics of both are slightly different and I’m not sure if this reporting style is a norm (or welcomed). Can anyone from catering/central kitchen/F&B/central restaurant shed some light? It’s a pretty small production area with less than 15 people in the kitchen.

Would like to hear some feedback or opinions on this, thank you. 

Clover.

jel

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 113 posts
  • 33 thanks
Good

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

the main problem in restaurants is the great diversity of products, both raw materials and finished product; therefore the implementation of HACCP has to be done by groups. I am enclosing an article that could serve

Attached Files

clover

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 77 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:15 AM

the main problem in restaurants is the great diversity of products, both raw materials and finished product; therefore the implementation of HACCP has to be done by groups. I am enclosing an article that could serve

Hi Jel, 

thank you for the manual, that's a lot to read haha. But I was hoping that someone could advice me if similar method for reporting quality activities in a manufacturing setting could be employed in a central restaurant, kitchen setting? 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users