- - - - -

Esther

• IFSQN Member
  • 232 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain
  • Interests:Local and international food law; food industrial processes; food safety management systems;GMP; lean manufacturing; share knowledge

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:08 PM

Hello everybody

My name is Esther Vázquez, writting from Spain. Although my first siging up was done  in 2005, I am aware that I have been missing from the forum for the last few years. I have been involved in a slighly different project than I ususally do and also I was interesting in lean manufacturing & six sigma tools. But never had forgotten this amazing forum. I hope I can participate and share knowledge more often from now on. Best regards

Dr.Khan

DR

• IFSQN Senior
  • 314 posts
  • 132 thanks
Excellent

• Australia
    Australia
  • Interests:Food, Reading technical information,provding technical help in QA,R&D,staff Training, products and processes optimisation, watching documentaries and making presentations
    AM available as consultant in Quality Assurance, Product & process development/ optimisation, staff training and trouble shooting in complex manufacturing Environment

Cal me on +61411588329 to discuss your requirements.

Am available for International Assignments

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:13 PM

Hi Esther

Welcome back I also hope that you will share your knowledge with the members of this forum. 

Kind regards

Dr. Humad Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:46 AM

Hello everybody

My name is Esther Vázquez, writting from Spain. Although my first siging up was done  in 2005, I am aware that I have been missing from the forum for the last few years. I have been involved in a slighly different project than I ususally do and also I was interesting in lean manufacturing & six sigma tools. But never had forgotten this amazing forum. I hope I can participate and share knowledge more often from now on. Best regards

Hi Esther,

So nice to hear from you.

Last time was in Germany, i think.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:03 AM

Hola Esther, I hope you can drop in from time to time and share your knowledge. :smile:

Best Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Esther

• IFSQN Member
  • 232 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain
  • Interests:Local and international food law; food industrial processes; food safety management systems;GMP; lean manufacturing; share knowledge

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:04 PM

Thanks Dr. Humaid Khan, Charles C. and Simon for your kind welcome.

Charles C., I was surprised with your words!! Have we meet in Germany? I was there three times. In 2012 taking an IFS training; in 2009 taking a McDonalds Supplier Expectations Training and in 2008 taking a Supplier Auditor Training course from Kraft Company ( now Mondelez). Where you there?

Best regards

Esther

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:29 PM

Thanks Dr. Humaid Khan, Charles C. and Simon for your kind welcome.

Charles C., I was surprised with your words!! Have we meet in Germany? I was there three times. In 2012 taking an IFS training; in 2009 taking a McDonalds Supplier Expectations Training and in 2008 taking a Supplier Auditor Training course from Kraft Company ( now Mondelez). Where you there?

Best regards

Esther

Hi Esther,

Regretfully not but i think one of yr long-ago posts was indexed from there. I assumed at the time you were a local !. :smile:

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users