Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:21 PM

Posting a job opening which I am trying to fill with a highly experienced, trustworthy, and independent supervisor.  Experience in sanitation is a must. 

Our production ends daily between 6pm and 10pm. The overnight sanitation supervisor will train and oversee a crew of 3-5 hourly sanitation employees, who are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and surfaces. 

Bilingual competency (English and Spanish) is highly sought after, as well as the ability to work in a cold environment. You will be working with, and directly supervised by, our operations coordinator and food safety coordinator, and will help to augment our current SSOPs and training curricula.  Forklift license/experience is a major plus. 

Please reply to my post if you or someone you know may be interested in this position!  We are located approximately halfway between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. 

Asanele

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 24 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Is the post still open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sanitation, supervisor, technician, training, chemicals, repack, safety, management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users