Can I get some clarification regarding the use and storage of wash down hoses please:
- Must be food grade - got it.
- Cannot be stored on the floor - got it.
Need clarification on the rest:
- Can you use a hose reel?
- What kind of hose reel?
- Is the reel mounted on the wall?
- Using hose real does that allow for water to drain out?
- Do you leave the nozzle on or take it off?
- Does the hose need to be strung along a wall to properly drain?
I can't really seem to find the answers in any of the codes, but may not be looking in the right place either.