Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

Looking for help we currently have master list of cleaning schedules in each area with weekly, monthly, quarterly and Yearly items listed.  We only have 3 employees in three warehouses, sometimes 2 as one is on the road.  Our lists are mostly blank and I feel this is inadequate way of tracking.  What can I change or should I have one for weekly, monthly, etc all separated.  When I go to verify it seems like we are wasting paper. 

Katie

adamperry2235

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 52 posts
  • 18 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:35 PM

Good Morning Katie,

I have found, even though it creates more paper, a daily log that you give to those that need it ensures they fill it out. As for the weekly, monthly, and quarterly cleanings I made a master yearly schedule and hung it up with a clipboard for a monthly sheet to go on. That sheet is blank and they fill it out as they clean. That creates 4-5 sheets a month.

My daily logs use a lot of paper but they are all filled out every day. I used to have a weekly sheet that was used for daily cleaning but found it was being forgot more often than not. As far as being able to have the documentation I'm much happier using the paper and having it than worrying it won't get done. 

Ryan M.

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,327 posts
  • 479 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading, crosswords, passionate discussions, laughing at US politics.

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:40 PM

We use separate records for daily, weekly, and monthly master sanitation.

Anything longer than a monthly goes on one master sheet called "periodic" which is anything more than a month and less than 6 months.  Annual, every other sheet.

I don't like going out more than 6 months because things change and I may end up having to append the sheet.  At this point, now that I think of it, I'm likely to scale is back to every 3 months because we are a newish facility and change has been more frequent than anticipated.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users