Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

I work with a firm who has imported a dry grocery product for the past 15 years without incident.  Looking at the FSVP rule, how can I decide what the corrective actions will be for our product?  Is the FDA looking for CA's based on shipment alone, or the manufacture of the product as well?  As I said before, we have had no FS issues in 15 years.  Should the CA's be based on what I am estimating may happen to the product (event though it hasn't ever happened to date)

Cheryl

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 26 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

I work with a firm who has imported a dry grocery product for the past 15 years without incident.  Looking at the FSVP rule, how can I decide what the corrective actions will be for our product?  Is the FDA looking for CA's based on shipment alone, or the manufacture of the product as well?  As I said before, we have had no FS issues in 15 years.  Should the CA's be based on what I am estimating may happen to the product (event though it hasn't ever happened to date)

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

FSMA/FSVP not my area but i suspect yr query may be  equivalent to this thread ? -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ahcodha-hazard/

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users