• 167 posts
  • 108 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Food safety, QA, sharing my knowledge. Farming, growing, life

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

Hello, distinguished colleagues

I have not been on here in awhile but thank you for keeping a great thing going!

I have been struggling to find a metal rimmed, plastic face clock.  Any metal rim I can find is glass faced and the plastic cheap one chip when dropped just once.  Any suggestion and websites would be helpfull

#2 Scampi

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,832 posts
  • 779 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:59 PM

Everywhere i have been wall clocks are removed...........employees stare at the clock instead of working and they do get damaged

But here you are........i googled impact resistance wall clock

https://www.officede...ll-Clock-Black/

Because we always have is never an appropriate response!

#3 jcieslowski

jcieslowski

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 55 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

Scampi,

I have found that without a wall clock employees are about 9000x more likely to pull out their cell phone to check the time.   I just make sure they're up out of the way of any traffic.  I've not had any damaged in at least a year. (I use the plastic resistant ones like you linked to)

#4 Scampi

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,832 posts
  • 779 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:40 PM

Cellphones should be banned from the production floor. No exceptions. They cannot be controlled. They are dirty, no one cleans them, and as you pointed out, employees are going into pockets to retrieve them and probably not washing their hands before returning to work.

Everywhere I have worked, cellphone use is a 3 strikes and your out the door infraction.........if you don't allow jewelry (and I hope don't) why are you allowing phones?  Cellphone use in production areas is a pet peeve of mine. Employees are there to work and CAN be reached in case of emergencies......just like they have always been

How many germs on a cell phone?
Research has varied on just how many germs are crawling on the average cell phone, but a recent study found more than 17,000 bacterial gene copies on the phones of high school students. Scientists at the University of Arizona have found that cell phones carry 10 times more bacteria than most toilet seats.Aug 23, 2017

Because we always have is never an appropriate response!

#5 jcieslowski

jcieslowski

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 55 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

Absolutely they are banned in production but we don't search pockets to ensure people don't bring them.  You might think that you can use a 3 strikes and your out system to convince people not to use cell phones but we have had no luck with that - we will literally just turn through employees.

Maybe it's different in your industry or location but here we're talking minimum wage jobs with a pretty decent job market for unskilled workers.  I've literally had 6 people walk out in a day and get jobs somewhere else the next day.  Honestly put, many of my employees wouldn't care to lose their job.  (we could have a long discussion about how the company festers this attitude with working expectations, wages, and benefits, but that's a story for another day)

#6 redfox

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 155 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:27 AM

Hello,

We use digital clock required by auditors in our pasteurizing area made of plastic. It is included on our glass/brittle plastic monitoring. But inside our sorting/production area no clock is found. Our supervisor will announce if it is time for a beak time.

regards,

redfox

#7 SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,080 posts
  • 784 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Truth is like a delicious slice of watermelon... you just want more and more!

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

I like the beam clock that I recently saw.

They projected the time from the 2nd floor office to four locations in the building and you just see the image of a digital clock on the wall. 

Really cool.

Kind regards,

Glenn Oster

GOC GROUP / +1.800.793.7042 / Food - Food Packaging - Food Storage/DC

SQF, BRC & IFS System Development, Implementation & Certification Consultants

Serving Small-to-Mid-Size Businesses | We are International - Accepting all major C-Currencies

Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant | SQF, BRC & IFS Pre-Development or Pre-Audit GAP

http://www.GlennOsterConsulting.com  -- 

#8 Jim E.

Jim E.

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 127 posts
  • 18 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:Sports of course.
    Food safety for all things eaten not just what we make.
    Being able to see my kids grow up in healthy environment.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

Yes we have the same issue.  The clocks are cheap, but we have them situated well away from the production line to prevent any breakage from falling unto the line.  Also we monitor them monthly during our glass and brittle plastic inspection, if even cracked they are removed and a new clock ordered.

#9 Nikki R

Nikki R

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 59 posts
  • 43 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Painting, Spending time with my little men, Food Fraud and writing childrens books

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

We use plastic wall clocks which are hung high, almost ceiling level. These are included on the glass and brittle plastic register so are checked regularly. A lot of our work involves timing etc so they are necessary. I have worked here almost 18 years and we have never had a broken clock. 

As for mobile phones there is a complete ban. If dropped they could be a foreign body risk if they break. Also there is the micro risk, how many people surf the internet or play games on the toilet then wash their hands but not the phone! Mobile phones have no place in the production areas. 

#10 jcieslowski

jcieslowski

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 55 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:12 PM

To be clear, we also have a phone ban in the production room.  My claim was that I don't know if the ban would be effective if we didn't have a clock in the room.

In my mind, the phone is by far the greater risk than the clock, so I'll take the risks of the clock (with it on the register and out of traffic lanes) to not risk the risk of the phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Debug Information (Toggle Debug Information)

IPSDebug Messages
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Retreiving user agent information from the DB
Creating GUEST session: 2fea167a03872dbce4030fc3e6c8a8e0
makeSeoTitle (guest) called
Gateway file confirmed: html
Skin set not found, setting default. Using set #10
Setting current module to: forums and current section to: topics

IPSMember Cache Actions
ADDED: Member ID: 29715 with tables pfields_content,profile_portal,groups key (df28af09ab8ba146fbf4f722a6e192c4)

(110) Included Files
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/index.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/initdata.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/conf_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/furlCache.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreVariables.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/globalCaches.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/useragents/userAgentFunctions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_permissions_48d87e368074a25f23c6e5b26943e664.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/app_class_forums.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/bootstrap.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/tags/abstract.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/tags/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/class_reputation_cache.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/feedReputation_d549da168d0aa45f3b8af5709eb9e017.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_output_44bf43f2dd526f57037502585f915715.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/mt_topicHoverJs_69714cdf94c696578384afbfb25312a6.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/galleryLightbox_749222027dbc33ce44be4fe18c020949.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/coreOutput.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/alexframework/required/require_ipsRegistry.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/alexframework/sources/classes/global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksPostData_c9d6bd6fe2d411c6164ee4078af4eea3.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/like/topics.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_like_forums_topics_composite_19cfd2d9dde5b754aa496c4701e3ac3c.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_forums.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_topic.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/forums_public_boards.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/core_public_editors.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/customfields/profileFields.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classCustomFields.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_topic.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/keywords/sources/functions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/ads.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/session/api.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/calTemplateStripFields_7d26b4ed2925455d51c5bb0868a8e031.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/Bootstrap.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.autoload.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/legacy.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_alexframework.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_global_other.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tbShowRepInUserInfo_a65113b79df47c37b519a5fe197497af.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksInfoPane_362a5aa55ad78cdb5e6e7a857053122b.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThankersList_ef0306b415d1fb9e4c758d0ea01c3151.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksDummy_32215e02f8fc2aaa74da5d02243fc359.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksButton_baaddc3d44530819b5a06edbe0f6e48b.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/startNewTopicButton_016dab8d69d3f5df3f92a9b2a1eefb41.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/hooks.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/app_class_ccs.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/functions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/mt_media_functions_0ebcefc402313ff68ef8c2e761d2c438.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/extensions/furlTemplates.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_ccs_global.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/pages.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/adminInterface.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/plugin/admin.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/plugin/pluginInterface.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/acpFunctions.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/blocks/plugin/online_users/plugin.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_core.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/login_interface.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/admin/sources/loginauth/internal/auth.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_body_56d062d4b83873a78eb1b5b2b705e3dd.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/tapatalk_banner_head_6ffeb915763103253c3a8fa76bd67251.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/mobiquo/lib/classTTConnection.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/af_postIntroduction_68720f5d72227f3e161444431d91c161.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessage_74318f313975924d4b7bdd9ad46703a0.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/globalGlobalForumMessageGroup_daa23c6d719c825d5ca380e4b534431b.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuJquery_85886b14ef12ad591244af9551b4dea1.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuFooter_3bda0c368303a1b5fd09ff3178b03f81.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuPrimary_959b89efdaeb4f12a8669d316e051975.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuHeader_1d1f226ff999c361a943ab3cb25582ef.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/promenuSite_e9b50dc382603ec3197989bcf031d14a.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/globalNewTopicButton_c721143c44b20bd8ca79fe8f86f66dd9.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/keywordTooltipsGlobalJS_f57eaba3a6fa919bf8439bebed0d9027.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_keywords.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/imGoogleSearch_80f2c7f1bb90a8e5624e471fb532cb35.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/imGoogleSearchJs_0e12e1c3ce00ebe3960203081557cbc4.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/mt_forums_unrepliedTopicsButton_b65d45faa7844d0373c754fd1ed0d2b6.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_10/skin_forum.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/nexusContactUs_1fc50f297bc8a701784cc59d3b1dd7d8.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/cache/lang_cache/1/nexus_public_nexus.php
/home/saferpak/public_html/forum/hooks/ajaxThanksJS_529f73fe79fe3f8c337747183fce7264.php

Loaded Caches
TOTAL: 0bytes

Loaded Classes In ipsRegistry::getClass()

FORM and GET Input
module = forums
section = topics
request_method = get
showtopic = 31687
app = forums
t = 31687
last_visit = 1600912784
f = 148
start =
page =
view =
selectedpids =
selectedpidcount = 0
_isDatabase =

SKIN, MEMBER & TASK Info
set_id = 10
set_name = IFSQN - Slider
set_key =
set_parent_id = 9
set_parent_array = a:1:{i:0;s:1:"9";}
set_child_array = a:1:{i:0;i:11;}
set_permissions = *
set_is_default = 1
set_author_name = ThemeTent
set_author_url = http://www.themetent.com
set_image_dir = ifsqn
set_emo_dir = default
set_css_inline = 1
set_css_groups = a:34:{s:5:"0.524";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:4:"alex";s:12:"css_position";s:1:"0";}s:5:"0.522";a:2:{s:9:"css_group";s:9:"boo...
set_added = 1377882758
set_updated = 1600912491
set_output_format = html
set_locked_uagent =
set_hide_from_list = 0
set_minify = 1
set_master_key = root
set_order = 5
set_by_skin_gen = 0
set_skin_gen_data =
_userAgents =
_youCanUse = 1
_gatewayExclude =
_skincacheid = 10
_csscacheid = css_10
Next task = A minute ago
Time now = A minute ago
Timestamp Now = 1600912784

MEMBER: last_visit: 1600912784 / A minute ago

MEMBER: uagent_key: __NONE__

MEMBER: uagent_type:

MEMBER: uagent_version: 0

Loaded PHP Templates
skin_global, skin_topic, skin_alexframework, skin_global_other, skin_ccs_global, skin_ccs, skin_keywords, skin_forum
skin_global_10, skin_topic_10, skin_alexframework_10, skin_global_other_10, skin_ccs_global_10, skin_keywords_10, skin_forum_10
core_public_global, forums_public_forums, forums_public_topic, forums_public_boards, core_public_editors, nexus_public_nexus

Queries Used

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap','group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag','profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms','attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','emoticons','ranks','reputation_levels','sharelinks','promenu_groups','promenu_menus','support_departments','ccs_menu' )

DELETE FROM ibf_sessions WHERE ip_address='3.226.241.176'

SELECT t.*,xxx.* FROM ibf_topics t LEFT JOIN ibf_core_tags_cache xxx ON ( xxx.tag_cache_key=MD5(CONCAT('forums',';','topics',';',t.tid)) ) WHERE t.tid=31687

SELECT f.*,p.* FROM ibf_forums f LEFT JOIN ibf_permission_index p ON ( p.perm_type='forum' AND p.app='forums' AND p.perm_type_id=f.id )

SELECT * FROM ibf_skin_cache WHERE cache_set_id=10 AND cache_type IN ('css', 'replacements')

SELECT p.*,m.member_id as mid,m.name,m.member_group_id,m.email,m.joined,m.posts, m.last_visit, m.last_activity,m.login_anonymous,m.title as member_title, m.warn_level, m.warn_lastwarn, m.members_display_name, m.members_seo_name, m.member_banned, m.has_gallery, m.has_blog, m.members_bitoptions,m.mgroup_others,pp.*,pc.*,rep_index.rep_rating as has_given_rep,rep_cache.rep_points, rep_cache.rep_like_cache,cca.*,ccb.cache_content as cache_content_sig, ccb.cache_updated as cache_updated_sig FROM ( SELECT pid, post_date FROM ibf_posts WHERE topic_id=31687 AND queued=0 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 0,25 ) z LEFT JOIN ibf_posts p ON ( p.pid=z.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_profile_portal pp ON ( m.member_id=pp.pp_member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_pfields_content pc ON ( pc.member_id=p.author_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_reputation_index rep_index ON ( rep_index.app='forums' AND rep_index.type='pid' AND rep_index.type_id=p.pid AND rep_index.member_id=0 ) LEFT JOIN ibf_reputation_cache rep_cache ON ( rep_cache.app='forums' AND rep_cache.type='pid' AND rep_cache.type_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibf_content_cache_posts cca ON ( cca.cache_content_id=p.pid ) LEFT JOIN ibf_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) ORDER BY z.pid asc

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'keywords_words' )

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'nexus_ads' )

SELECT * FROM ibf_nexus_ads WHERE ad_id=46

UPDATE ibf_nexus_ads SET ad_impressions=ad_impressions+1 WHERE ad_id=46

SELECT s.*, s.id as row_session_id,m.* FROM ibf_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE s.id='2fea167a03872dbce4030fc3e6c8a8e0' OR (s.current_appcomponent='forums' AND s.running_time > 1600909184 AND s.in_error=0 AND s.location_1_type='topic' AND s.location_1_id=31687)

SELECT * FROM ibf_core_like_cache WHERE like_cache_id='6c654e2b50371f7a25aab9ad6d6b67bc'

SELECT m.*, m.member_id as my_member_id,p.*,pp.*,g.*,ccb.cache_content FROM ibf_members m LEFT JOIN ibf_pfields_content p ON ( p.member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON ( g.g_id=m.member_group_id ) LEFT JOIN ibf_content_cache_sigs ccb ON ( ccb.cache_content_id=m.member_id ) WHERE m.member_id=29715

SELECT * FROM ibf_nexus_ads WHERE ad_id=32

UPDATE ibf_nexus_ads SET ad_impressions=ad_impressions+1 WHERE ad_id=32

SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibf_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibf_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

SELECT cache_content FROM ibf_ccs_template_cache WHERE cache_type='full'

SELECT s.id, s.member_id, s.member_name, s.seo_name, s.login_type, s.running_time, s.member_group, s.uagent_type,m.member_banned FROM ibf_sessions s LEFT JOIN ibf_members m ON ( m.member_id=s.member_id ) WHERE running_time > 1600909184

UPDATE ibf_ccs_blocks SET block_cache_output='<style>\r\n\r\n#o_count {\r\ncursor: pointer;\r\n}\r\n\r\n#o_count .red {\r\npadding: 2px 5px;\r\nbackground: rgb(214, 52, 52);\r\nborder: 1px solid #fff;\r\ncolor: #fff;\r\n}\r\n\r\n#o_count .blue {\r\npadding: 2px 5px;\r\nbackground: #014F92;\r\nborder: 1px solid #fff;\r\nborder-left-width: 0;\r\ncolor: #fff; \r\n}\r\n</style>\r\n <a href=\"http://www.ifsqn.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=online&sort_order=desc\"><span id=\"o_count\" data-tooltip=\"11 members, 774 guests, 0 anonymous\" ><span class=\"red\">785</span><span class=\"blue\">Online Users</span></span></a>\r\n\r\n<br /><br />',block_cache_last=1600912784 WHERE block_id=111

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'tapatalk_banner_data' )

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'tapatalk_banner_expire' )

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibf_sessions (`id`,`member_name`,`member_id`,`member_group`,`login_type`,`running_time`,`ip_address`,`browser`,`in_error`,`current_appcomponent`,`current_module`,`current_section`,`location_1_type`,`location_1_id`,`location_2_type`,`location_2_id`,`location_3_type`,`location_3_id`,`uagent_key`,`uagent_version`,`uagent_type`,`uagent_bypass`) VALUES('2fea167a03872dbce4030fc3e6c8a8e0','',0,2,0,1600912783,'3.226.241.176','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)',0,'forums','forums','topics','topic',31687,'forum',0,'',0,'__NONE__',0,'',0)

SHUTDOWN: INSERT INTO ibf_topic_views (`views_tid`) VALUES(31687)

EV SSL Certificate