Someone has an example of risk assessment for Supplier of Services that complies with the standard BRC for Brokers and Agents? the requirement for the risk assessment are the following and I'm not sure on how to put all this in a risk assessment:
- Risk to safety and quality products.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Customer-Specific requirements.
- Potential risks to the security of the product (i.e. risks identified in the vunerability and food defense assessment).
I will appreciate your help on this.
I am currently working on implementing BRC agents and brokers standards for first time though. I interpret the standard as follows:
The standard requires us to conduct a risk assessment on the supplier of services, like transport, laboratory, storage etc.
- Risk to safety and quality products. - assessing if the service provided will affect the product quality or safety, eg. microbiological or chemical contamination
- Compliance with legal requirements. - considering the legislative requirements in the country of sale, manufacture and importation
- Customer-Specific requirements. - assessing if there is any specific customer requirements, if they will be achievable or the service provided will be inappropriate.
- Potential risks to the security of the product (i.e. risks identified in the vulnerability and food defense assessment).- understanding the service will cause potential risk of tefy, malicious tampering.
Hope this helps