Sorry for my late reply , the site here is somehow difficult to use.
I checked all your comments and i'm grateful for you all.
I Contacted with my instructor which taught me Lean six sigma green belt and he told me , you should do the following steps, i'm using Minitab program for analyzing data:
1. should checking the normality data by checking the p value. if okay then you can run a control chart and seeing what will be the UCL and LCL.
2. If data weren't normal then you have to make an outlier test which will determine the outliers and then,
3. remove it , and make again normality test if the data turned to be normal then you can use it, if it still abnormal data then you shouldn't remove any outlier from the data.
4. Then after checking it , run the control charts and check whether the UCL & LCL are suitable for you and from the control chart there will be points out of control check these points.
5. Then these UCL & LCL should be studied and see the capability of the process if it can applied.
- BTW for people who don't have minitab or another program it could be done by Excel also and this is a link for the video :
That's all what i got and what i did , please share your comments.
Apologize again for my late reply.