mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 190 posts
  • 40 thanks
Good

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:47 AM

Dears , 

I need your help , i'm now updating the supplier approval system and i'm just confused about creating a checklist for all departments to evaluate different suppliers with considering putting specific clauses for each department to evaluate his suppliers.

I mean to make a generic checklist with two parts , part for all suppliers and other part about his service.

Can anyone help me with an example ? or the needed clauses that shall be considered.

M.Yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 227 posts
  • 69 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:Validation, basketball, chocolatier

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:04 AM

Hi, M. Yusuf.

This is for accrediation or is this existing suppliers already?

On ISO/TS 22000-1 clause 9 but this is still general.

FOr FSSC 22000 v4.1, one of the new elements considered services as well.

For the accreditation/sourcing (prior to audit proper), what are on the checklist is that:

Do the company have management system in place. If yes, are they certified, what are the certifications. If no, how do they verify that the quality system is in place.

On top of above, For RM or PM, what are produced on site, is there any other that is being produced that is not for human consumption, is there supplier approval process, is there a monitoring plan that exist for supplier. Is there laboratory or analysis is outsourced, is there regular internal audit.

For services, on top of the above, are they a member of reputable organization, are training system available in place (e.g. food safety training, welder).

Then if ok, proceed for site visit. For RM/PM using the same checklist as used in the internal audit.

For renewal, the assessment is based on if they can deliver based on the agreed contract. Other material, depending on the risk, needed to have follow up visit with the frequency depending on the risk.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users