Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 15 May 2019 - 06:43 PM

Hello, I work in a HT, NFC, NSS establishment and I am looking in to changing the cleaning frequency of our spiral freezer from daily to weekly but I need to perform some testing to verify our sanitation, such as ATP. I have found the AccuClean Advanced system to monitor the cleanliness of food contact surfaces of equipment but I cannot find result limits for this testing. What this does is indicate when there is a high level of protein on a surface but if it is higher than what it should be, what kind of corrective action would need to be taken? Thank you for any information.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:52 PM

Hello, I work in a HT, NFC, NSS establishment and I am looking in to changing the cleaning frequency of our spiral freezer from daily to weekly but I need to perform some testing to verify our sanitation, such as ATP. I have found the AccuClean Advanced system to monitor the cleanliness of food contact surfaces of equipment but I cannot find result limits for this testing. What this does is indicate when there is a high level of protein on a surface but if it is higher than what it should be, what kind of corrective action would need to be taken? Thank you for any information.

(a) Longer duration of cleaning by the same method or (b) a different (ie more efficient) cleaning methodology.

If (a) does not improve the result then has to be (b).

If (b) not help, review yr target/seek professional help, :smile:

Edited by Charles.C, 15 May 2019 - 08:31 PM.
expanded

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

zanorias

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 811 posts
  • 245 thanks
Excellent

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Motorcycling, Food Safety, Science, Paddleboarding, Space

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:13 AM

Long term, if insufficient cleanliness is re-occurring and not a staff or issue and targets and suitable I'd suggest querying with your chemical supplier, perhaps they can suggest alternative chemicals or methods to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of your cleaning.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users