• Quick Navigation
Photo

Does anyone use TDI Strips for dish washes?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
- - - - -

francis82

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Sri Lanka
    Sri Lanka

Posted 27 May 2019 - 05:20 AM

Hi,

Does anyone use TDI strips with temperature indications of 65c, 72c and 82 c on it for dish washes ?

If so can you please tell me the effectiveness of this. I have been using these for sometime now. However I do not get the indication above 82 c

Regards,

Francis  

Lesley.Roberts

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 165 posts
  • 77 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:42 AM

Hi,

Does anyone use TDI strips with temperature indications of 65c, 72c and 82 c on it for dish washes ?

If so can you please tell me the effectiveness of this. I have been using these for sometime now. However I do not get the indication above 82 c

Regards,

Francis  

Hi Francis

I have used these before - normally a lack of result shows that the item has not reached the indicated temperature.

Even though your dishwasher sensors may indicate the water temperature is high enough, if the surface temperature has not reached the right temperature then that surface is not likely to have achieved  82oC (thermal disinfection) - maybe your engineers could adjust your dishwasher settings slightly to achieve the required temperature?.... if you have done this & are still having problems I would suggest that you contact the manufacturer to ensure the batch of TMI strips is not faulty.

Best of luck

Lesley 

Thanked by 1 Member:

moskito

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 412 posts
  • 85 thanks
Excellent

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:05 AM

Hi,

I agree. IMO this type of indicators are not usefull to controll effectiveness of a process  - f (t, T)

Rgds

moskito

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users