mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 190 posts
  • 40 thanks
Good

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:22 AM

Dears,

Could anyone providing me with a SOP for warehouse and storage? 

or if there any references that i could read to develop SOP.

Thanks for your help and concern! 

M.Yusuf

will.merrill

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 42 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:39 PM

Mohamed- many variables to consider before you will find a good example for a warehouse and storage SOP. What industry are you in and what does your warehouse store?

Factors may differ between industries, regarding climate control requirements, sanitation, pest control, propane or electric material handling vehicles, lighting, truck or rail access...

perhaps you can describe your facility and what you want to accomplish with your SOP...

mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 190 posts
  • 40 thanks
Good

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 12 June 2019 - 06:25 AM

Mohamed- many variables to consider before you will find a good example for a warehouse and storage SOP. What industry are you in and what does your warehouse store?

Factors may differ between industries, regarding climate control requirements, sanitation, pest control, propane or electric material handling vehicles, lighting, truck or rail access...

perhaps you can describe your facility and what you want to accomplish with your SOP...

Thanks Will for your comments!

My industry is about dehydration of Onion and we are storing many fractions, also we are working according to BRC standard.

M.Yusuf

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users