• Quick Navigation
Photo

How to reply to customer complaint about exceeding bacterial level?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 carine

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 327 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:37 PM

hi all, 

Lately i have received complaint claimed that our product micro level had exceeded the permitted level  ( customer self-test report), and i have tested  product bacterial level fr  my site , results showed within the standard. My question is how to reply to customer n convince them my product is safe ? 

#2 FSQA

FSQA

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 296 posts
  • 119 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:53 PM

hi all, 

Lately i have received complaint claimed that our product micro level had exceeded the permitted level  ( customer self-test report), and i have tested  product bacterial level fr  my site , results showed within the standard. My question is how to reply to customer n convince them my product is safe ? 

Carine,

Re-test a new sample if you have this product available (left) in your inventory for micro.

I am pretty sure you would have shared your prior results with them. In addition, request them to re-test a new sample or IMO sending a new sample to an accredited third party lab will be better.

Hope it helps.

#3 SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,411 posts
  • 868 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:American Patriot
    WWG1WGA

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:29 PM

Did you get a copy of the test and the parameters under which the test was done?

Kind regards,
Glenn Oster

GOC Group | +1.800.793.7042 | Serving the Food, Food Packaging & Food Storage Industries
SQF Development, Implementation & Certification Consultants 

In a nutshell we help small to large businesses to get their act together (as needed), help them to co-develop
entire SQF documentation systems, make recommendations as to installations and repairs in order
to get certified and continue with on-going support thru our popular eConsultant program and we do
all in about 30 days so your staff can implement with our assistance to retain and get new business!

Serving the new Republic of the United States of America & Alliance Countries

http://www.GlennOster.com

#4 carine

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 327 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:17 AM

Did you get a copy of the test and the parameters under which the test was done?

yes, our customer had tested same parameter with us and happened same accredited third party lab.  

#5 Charles.C

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 18,002 posts
  • 5041 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:26 AM

hi all, 

TBH, it's impossible to answer without some actual data.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

#6 FoodSafetyPlanet

FoodSafetyPlanet

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 31 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

Hi Carine,

To clarify, are all samples being packed and shipped at the same time from the same location? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users