• Quick Navigation
Photo

How to reply to customer complaint about exceeding bacterial level?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 carine

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 316 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:37 PM

hi all, 

Lately i have received complaint claimed that our product micro level had exceeded the permitted level  ( customer self-test report), and i have tested  product bacterial level fr  my site , results showed within the standard. My question is how to reply to customer n convince them my product is safe ? 

#2 FSQA

FSQA

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 287 posts
  • 115 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:53 PM

hi all, 

Lately i have received complaint claimed that our product micro level had exceeded the permitted level  ( customer self-test report), and i have tested  product bacterial level fr  my site , results showed within the standard. My question is how to reply to customer n convince them my product is safe ? 

Carine,

Re-test a new sample if you have this product available (left) in your inventory for micro.

I am pretty sure you would have shared your prior results with them. In addition, request them to re-test a new sample or IMO sending a new sample to an accredited third party lab will be better.

Hope it helps.

#3 SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,084 posts
  • 787 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Truth is like a delicious slice of watermelon... you just want more and more!

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:29 PM

Did you get a copy of the test and the parameters under which the test was done?

Kind regards,

Glenn Oster

GOC GROUP / +1.800.793.7042 / Food - Food Packaging - Food Storage/DC

SQF, BRC & IFS System Development, Implementation & Certification Consultants

Serving Small-to-Mid-Size Businesses | We are International - Accepting all major C-Currencies

Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant | SQF, BRC & IFS Pre-Development or Pre-Audit GAP

http://www.GlennOsterConsulting.com  -- 

60% Savings to Ownership/Senior Partners when using C-Currency "XRP" Expires: 04-NOV-20

https://glennosterco...-development-pr

#4 carine

carine

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 316 posts
  • 21 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:17 AM

Did you get a copy of the test and the parameters under which the test was done?

yes, our customer had tested same parameter with us and happened same accredited third party lab.  

#5 Charles.C

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 17,378 posts
  • 4836 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:26 AM

hi all, 

TBH, it's impossible to answer without some actual data.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

#6 FoodSafetyPlanet

FoodSafetyPlanet

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 31 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

Hi Carine,

To clarify, are all samples being packed and shipped at the same time from the same location? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

EV SSL Certificate