The Food Scientist

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,057 posts
  • 268 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Food Science, Nature, SQF, Learning, Trying out new foods, Sarcasm.

Posted 18 September 2019 - 12:58 PM

Hi everyone! We newly have to implement a Seafood HACCP because we repack dried ground and whole shrimp. (we just bring it in like that and we ONLY repack). Does someone here work in that industry and had to implement it help me a little? I am currently in processes of taking the seafood haccp course and would like some help and guidance on that. can anyone share a HA or haccp plan with me? Thanks!

Everything in food is science. The only subjective part is when you eat it. - Alton Brown.

Dr.Khan

DR

• IFSQN Senior
  • 314 posts
  • 132 thanks
Excellent

• Australia
    Australia
  • Interests:Food, Reading technical information,provding technical help in QA,R&D,staff Training, products and processes optimisation, watching documentaries and making presentations
    AM available as consultant in Quality Assurance, Product & process development/ optimisation, staff training and trouble shooting in complex manufacturing Environment

Cal me on +61411588329 to discuss your requirements.

Am available for International Assignments

Posted 18 September 2019 - 04:09 PM

Hi

Please visit the following link. it may be helpful for generating HACCP plan for your operations

https://seafood.oreg...hrimp-dried.pdf

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD

Halal International Services

Australia

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

Hi everyone! We newly have to implement a Seafood HACCP because we repack dried ground and whole shrimp. (we just bring it in like that and we ONLY repack). Does someone here work in that industry and had to implement it help me a little? I am currently in processes of taking the seafood haccp course and would like some help and guidance on that. can anyone share a HA or haccp plan with me? Thanks!

You may need to supply a flow chart.

Offhand, if sanitation controls, labelling  are OK and raw material is acceptable, maybe no particularly significant  BCPA hazards.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users