Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 21 September 2019 - 05:45 AM

Please help me to list down the documents which need to be prepared and comply in order to succeed in BRC audit.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 22 September 2019 - 07:39 AM

Please help me to list down the documents which need to be prepared and comply in order to succeed in BRC audit.

At a minimum, you need to study/respond to all the instances in the Standard of "document". ie Search the Standard.

There is a previous thread here detailing/listing the encyclopedic (BRC) result in all its Glory.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

zanorias

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 811 posts
  • 245 thanks
Excellent

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Motorcycling, Food Safety, Science, Paddleboarding, Space

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:25 AM

This would be a substantial list. 

Could you clarify your position - are you working for a manufacturer preparing for their first BRC audit?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:55 AM

Here you Go ! Enjoy ! :smile:

https://www.ifsqn.co...safety-issue-8/

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

qcmain

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:50 AM

This would be a substantial list. 

Could you clarify your position - are you working for a manufacturer preparing for their first BRC audit?

YES i'm working as a QA and preparing for first BRC audit, snack food manufacturer

zanorias

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 811 posts
  • 245 thanks
Excellent

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Motorcycling, Food Safety, Science, Paddleboarding, Space

Posted 23 September 2019 - 06:46 AM

If you haven't already, I'd recommend getting a copy of the Interpretation Guidelines, these provide more detailed guidance on the clause requirements and will probably answer a lot of initial questions you may have. You can get it from the BRC bookshop:

https://www.brcgsboo...afety/c-24/c-70

An audit checklist to audit yourself against the standard may be useful once you've got everything in place of if you're implementing in sections and want to review. Links in Word document and a handy Excel one pHruit made are below:

https://www.ifsqn.co...n-excel-format/

It will be a case of working through the standard and noting where a procedure/document is required in the clause. As Charles has noted there is 143/145 mentions of procedure/document in the standard so it's no small task. Hope all goes well with the preparation :spoton:

Thanked by 1 Member:

kingstudruler1

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 853 posts
  • 291 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:13 PM

If you haven't already, I'd recommend getting a copy of the Interpretation Guidelines, these provide more detailed guidance on the clause requirements and will probably answer a lot of initial questions you may have. You can get it from the BRC bookshop:

https://www.brcgsboo...afety/c-24/c-70

An audit checklist to audit yourself against the standard may be useful once you've got everything in place of if you're implementing in sections and want to review. Links in Word document and a handy Excel one pHruit made are below:

https://www.ifsqn.co...n-excel-format/

It will be a case of working through the standard and noting where a procedure/document is required in the clause. As Charles has noted there is 143/145 mentions of procedure/document in the standard so it's no small task. Hope all goes well with the preparation :spoton:

agree

The audit checklist is by far the best tool to use for ensure you are successful.   For each line item, you need to make sure can prove that you are meeting the requirement.

I don't like supplemental lists such as what you are asking for.   For instance, in the provided document matrix, there is no mention of 1.1.2 (the 2ND clause in the code).   Certainly there are some documents that would be associated with developing, improving and monitoring food safety culture.  

Don't try and get fancy or take short cuts - use the code/guidelines and audit checklist.   

eb2fee_785dceddab034fa1a30dd80c7e21f1d7~

Twofishfs@gmail.com

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users