• IFSQN Member
  • 56 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:29 PM

Good Morning to all. 

I need help in rying to get a HACCP certification training. I am located in Plant City, FL. We just got dont with a GFSI Audit and we were approved, we passed. and the only thing she did reccoment is to get HACCP Certified. We only have the Basic haccp training. If someone could please suggest me a website that i can find information i will gladly appreciate it. Im not sure if there is online or live training. 

Best Regards,

Gicela

LostMyMind

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 91 posts
  • 60 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:01 PM

You may want to try the trainings conducted by the University of Florida.  They are scheduled throughout Florida.  Here's the link: https://crec.ifas.uf...tension/events/.  Their focus is on FSMA related trainngs, but they still do HACCP classes a couple of times a year.  I've take several classes through them, including HACCP, and I found the instructors very good. 

Congratulations and good luck,

Todd

Thanked by 1 Member:

FSQA

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 315 posts
  • 126 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:22 PM

Also you can get it done online:

https://foodsafety.n...haccp-training/

Thanked by 2 Members:

The Food Scientist

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,057 posts
  • 268 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Food Science, Nature, SQF, Learning, Trying out new foods, Sarcasm.

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:30 PM

Also you can get it done online:

https://foodsafety.n...haccp-training/

This one is actually the best & most cheap!

Everything in food is science. The only subjective part is when you eat it. - Alton Brown.

Thanked by 2 Members:

gomez89

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 56 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:12 PM

Thank You everyone for the fast reply.xxxxxx

Edited by Charles.C, 18 December 2019 - 11:50 PM.
email deleted, spam magnet

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:54 PM

Good Morning to all. 

I need help in rying to get a HACCP certification training. I am located in Plant City, FL. We just got dont with a GFSI Audit and we were approved, we passed. and the only thing she did reccoment is to get HACCP Certified. We only have the Basic haccp training. If someone could please suggest me a website that i can find information i will gladly appreciate it. Im not sure if there is online or live training. 

Best Regards,

Gicela

Hi Gicela,

I find it rather remarkable to pass an audit for a GFSI-recognised Standard when only "basic" haccp knowledge (whatever that means?) is available ? May I ask which Standard ?.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

gomez89

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 56 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:39 PM

@charles C. We actually had a SQF audit and we passed with a 92. My facility is closing the deal with a new client and they are the ones who actually paid for the auditor to come to our facility and audit us. she is from GFSI and by what i know is that we passed. we are a storage and distribution facility. Basically a freezer. I don't know if this helps. 

FurFarmandFork

Food Safety Consultant, Production Supervisor

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,264 posts
  • 590 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:42 PM

@charles C. We actually had a SQF audit and we passed with a 92. My facility is closing the deal with a new client and they are the ones who actually paid for the auditor to come to our facility and audit us. she is from GFSI and by what i know is that we passed. we are a storage and distribution facility. Basically a freezer. I don't know if this helps. 

The scorew helps explain. I can see that being a minor if the other elements that the training supports are in place anyway.

Austin Bouck
Owner/Consultant at Fur, Farm, and Fork.
Consulting for companies needing effective, lean food safety systems and solutions.

Subscribe to the blog at furfarmandfork.com for food safety research, insights, and analysis.

Thanked by 2 Members:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users