Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:19 PM

Hey guys, I work for a small bakery that is currently in the process of becoming HACCP verified. In order to do so, I need some help preparing for the HACCP audit. It seems a bit overwhelming and I don't know where to start. We currently do the following: produce pastries and cakes; purchase and bake frozen danishes and croissants; assemble ready-to-eat deli meat, cheese, and greens/lettuce sandwich. I know that I will need a HACCP plan for each, so any help, documents, or resources would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

The Food Scientist

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,057 posts
  • 268 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Food Science, Nature, SQF, Learning, Trying out new foods, Sarcasm.

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:57 PM

Did you do a HACCP training course? If you did not that's the first thing to do before aything. With that it would greatly help you start. (The trainings provide you with examples, documents and resources). 

This can help:

https://bakerpedia.c...n-for-bakeries/

Everything in food is science. The only subjective part is when you eat it. - Alton Brown.

bmate

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:16 PM

Hey, I took a HACCP course from AIB International. I'll definitely look back at the course for some references.

Did you do a HACCP training course? If you did not that's the first thing to do before aything. With that it would greatly help you start. (The trainings provide you with examples, documents and resources). 

This can help:

https://bakerpedia.c...n-for-bakeries/

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users