• Quick Navigation
Photo

What to focus on in a new juice factory?

Share this

Best Answer , 21 February 2020 - 08:42 AM

That's quite a broad question!
What areas do you feel you already understand and are in control of?
Are you looking for input on the systems side of things, or more on the physical manufacturing process/equipment?
Knowing a bit more about where you currently are might help us narrow down other bits to focus on ;)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
- - - - -

Rol Natty

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ethiopia
    Ethiopia

Posted 21 February 2020 - 02:36 AM

We are going to start fruit juice line production soon mango,pineapple and tamarind juice by importing concentrate and NFC from other countries as quality manager i have many responsibility i know but i wants to advise in what to focus first and careful about it . I need ur advise from ur experience

baltanakts

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 21 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Latvia
    Latvia

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:47 AM

We are going to start fruit juice line production soon mango,pineapple and tamarind juice by importing concentrate and NFC from other countries as quality manager i have many responsibility i know but i wants to advise in what to focus first and careful about it . I need ur advise from ur experience

We are going to start new egg grading and boiled egg production plant . We folllow, try to follow, www.ehedg.org/quidelines

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:14 AM

Are you looking for input on the systems side of things, or more on the physical manufacturing process/equipment?

Knowing a bit more about where you currently are might help us narrow down other bits to focus on ;)

Rol Natty

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ethiopia
    Ethiopia

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:42 AM   Best Answer

Rol Natty

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ethiopia
    Ethiopia

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:45 AM

Thank you for prompt reply i wanna know about more about controlling of the recipe when it goes production like brix correction ,acidity correction sugar calculation and final syrup and simple syrup( sugar ) preparation procedure and problem solving skill on this area

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:27 AM

Ok. hopefully my reply to your other post on the mango recipe covers some of the key areas for you on the Brix (and acid correction, via the other post I linked there for you).

For the recipe preparation the juice components are normally fairly easy to blend. It tends to be the additives that may require slightly more careful preparation to ensure they are (a) actually dissolved properly and (b) homogeneously blended. For things like stabilisers I'd generally suggest discussing with the supplier to see what they recommend, and then doing small trials to make sure you've got it working (you'll need some spare product to do things like test the pasteuriser etc anyway) before progressing to full production.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users