Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 19 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 21 April 2020 - 09:38 AM

I need HACCP plan for fish pie according to UK standards based on reciepe,procedures and ingredients

Thanks

Sent from my CPH1989 using Tapatalk

Food Police

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 9 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Computers, Technology, Biology, Stock Market, Hunting, Fishing, Motorcycles, and of course Quality Assurance (food/beverage/nutraceutical/medical device/pharma)

Posted 22 April 2020 - 04:43 PM

A HACCP plan has to be very specific and capture every step of the manufacturing process from receiving and storage of raw materials to shipping of finished product, and ask "What are the biological, chemical and physical risks at this step?" and for any reasonable risk, you should have a mitigation strategy (an SOP, PRP, CCP, etc.) that lowers the risk to an acceptable level. I usually start with Excel to make my HACCP table, which looks something like what I have attached: Attached File  HACCP table.png   195.55KB   3 downloads.

That being said, making an effective HACCP plan requires an in-depth knowledge of the process in order to capture and evaluate all the necessary steps, so it may be a little difficult for an outside source to come up with one for your process. I hope this points you in the right direction to start.

-David

Edited by dsnyder9785, 22 April 2020 - 04:50 PM.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:59 PM

I need HACCP plan for fish pie according to UK standards based on reciepe,procedures and ingredients

Thanks

Sent from my CPH1989 using Tapatalk

Hi emanmostafa,

It may help to give some idea of the basic process.?

Or is that what you are looking for also ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users