• Quick Navigation
Photo
- - - - -

Yoghurt industry - how to eliminate cardboard?

hygienic zone yeast cardboard

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shufrin

shufrin

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 22 June 2020 - 06:26 AM

In order to create yoghurt filling hall as a high hygienic zone,  I'm looking for a solution to de-box primary packaging (tubs, foils, lids) prior entering the filling hall. Does anyone have any ideas of how to eliminate the cardboard? I'm thinking of a trolley, but can't design a suitable one.

#2 matthewcc

matthewcc

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 80 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:56 PM

I think maybe something like a bottle unscrambler or jar unscrambler would work.  Do an internet search for "jar unscrambler."  Such a machine is meant to unpackage large cases of containers and set them on a line in an orderly fashion.  Most of these can be fitted with an ionized air rinse for the container in order to remove any cardboard particles (or similar foreign matter particles) that could cling to the container.

Thanked by 1 Member:

#3 GMO

GMO

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,673 posts
  • 679 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2020 - 10:41 AM

In order to create yoghurt filling hall as a high hygienic zone,  I'm looking for a solution to de-box primary packaging (tubs, foils, lids) prior entering the filling hall. Does anyone have any ideas of how to eliminate the cardboard? I'm thinking of a trolley, but can't design a suitable one.

So I'd have a low risk deboxing area.  Ideally anything should be in a sealed bag within the box which you can then sanitise through a sanitiser tunnel.  If not, I did see one example for dried fruit where they had a cool layout where they had a tote bin in high care then the wall from low risk went over the top of the tote bin.  So if you can imagine the tote bin slotting in under a kitchen worksurface with a hatch in the top so the dried fruit was very carefully, without handling, tipped through into high care.

If that doesn't make sense I'll draw a picture!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

EV SSL Certificate