• Quick Navigation
Photo

Infection prevention & emergency preparedness: lessons learned from the Healthcare industry

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:32 PM

Infection prevention & emergency preparedness: lessons learned from the Healthcare industry

Start Time: 7:15 PM London, 2:15 PM New York

Leslie Lloyd, Clinical Surveyor, DNV GL

Review of key concepts organizations should consider in dealing with emerging pathogens such as COVID-19 as they relate to the physical environment; active disease; emergency response; surge capacity and safety protocols. This webinar can be utilized to answer questions to front line workers or to identify opportunities for improvement in an existing infection prevention and control program. Participants will review and understand: emerging pathogens and infection control - the risk of emerging pathogens on the organization;  infection control and hierarchy of control: understanding what can be controlled and mitigated in the organization, and emerging pathogens and Covid-19 preparedness of the organization; emergency preparedness interventions to address emerging pathogens in the environment; quality management system; personnel safety.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users