Good evening all, looking for some advice regarding the best course of action.. I am a week into a new job and checks of records from the previous 12 months show significant gaps in the following areas (So Far)
- Meeting Schedule not completed. No minutes available and no discussion of objectives etc.
- Micro schedule not completed as prescribed in procedures.
- Out of specification Micro results not investigated.
- Horizon Scanning not completed.
- Unexplained gaps in room temperature records.
My plan at the moment is to call a meeting to discuss the lack of compliance in the last 12 months and document failings in an incident report/reports acknowledging the gaps, the potential consequences and put in place corrective actions to bring areas back under control. Although there are multiple gaps I have not yet come across anything that directly compromises the safety of the finished product. Product is Raw Meat. I have an audit in just over a month. Needless to say I was not aware of this situation when I accepted the job! Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. Prop