• Quick Navigation
Photo

ASQ (American Society for Quality) : Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor Exam (CFSQA)

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Blossom

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 22 June 2021 - 06:50 PM

Does ASQ (American Society for Quality) include number of hours for the course , if the course is self study and exam at the end? In specific, I passed Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor Exam (CFSQA) and I need to know how many hours of course study it is considered, as one of the Certification body needs to know that. I cannot find it on the ASQ Website. Kindly help , its urgent

SUSHIL

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 162 posts
  • 225 thanks
Good

• India
    India

Posted 23 June 2021 - 07:49 AM

Normally Course study includes a 5 day full time IRCA approved/ Global Registered FSMS course of 40 hours duration Which included various FSMS Principles,topics like Management Systems,Interactive Communications,PRP's,HACCP,etc

Also if you want to become Auditor you should have
Educational Qualification,Food Industry experience and Auditing experience.

So you calculate interactive time spent on line on various topics as above like
Time spent on HACCP ( 16 hours),Management System,Interactive Communications ( Internal and External), Documentation ,Auditing of FSMS,Principles of Auditing ISO 19011:2011,etc

Also to become Certified Auditor you dhould have
practical Auditing experience under trained
Food Safety Auditor.

rproudfoot

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:09 PM

Good Morning,

I am a CFSQA (though when i first passed the Certified HACCP Auditor). The exam itself offers no hours; the course is listed as 35.02 hours in length if you take their self paced (self study) course. The exam is a demonstration of mastery of food safety auditing...if you passed, congratulations, you are truly competent as a food safety auditor. If you took the online class you can present those hours. 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users