Dear mentors – Seeking guidance on the CCPs for Poultry Slaughtering.
I have researched and seen different variations US, Canada, New Zealand, and a few universities.
What I have seen is a difference in CCP Classification.
I have seen:
- Reception (antibiotics), is CCP – while not in others
- Venting/Evisceration a CCP – while not in others
- Inspection (step after evisceration) – while not in others
- Chill Wash and Final Washes the only CCPs
- Cutting and Deboning for both B & C as CCPs -while not in others
- Cold Storage as a CCP – while not in others
- Transport as a CCP – while not in others
Can I get your professional opinions of what the CCPs should be?
Regards and thanks