chrissie

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 27 October 2021 - 10:16 AM

Hi

Within our HACCP sieving is a CCP, I have read all the previous discussions regarding this and for now this will stay as a CCP. This is a brand new product.

What I want to introduce is a monitoring of the sieve finds so that in a few months time we can review the CCP status.

Has anyone got an example and on what basis would you react to the find.

I realise that the raw material will dictate what is acceptable and what isn't but just wondered if anyone out there monitors sieve finds and have you got some info regarding corrective action to take in the event of the finds being unacceptable.

Thanks so much in advance

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 27 October 2021 - 11:05 AM

Hi

Within our HACCP sieving is a CCP, I have read all the previous discussions regarding this and for now this will stay as a CCP. This is a brand new product.

What I want to introduce is a monitoring of the sieve finds so that in a few months time we can review the CCP status.

Has anyone got an example and on what basis would you react to the find.

I realise that the raw material will dictate what is acceptable and what isn't but just wondered if anyone out there monitors sieve finds and have you got some info regarding corrective action to take in the event of the finds being unacceptable.

Thanks so much in advance

Hi chrissie,

Some context might assist relevant comments,

Can you elaborate a little on what kind of product/process/sieving stage you are referring to ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users