• IFSQN Associate
  • 31 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Kiribati
    Kiribati

Posted 17 December 2021 - 01:25 AM

Hi All;

First of all; thank you all for your continuos reply on my topics I posted, all have been very HELPFUL.

Now My company is planning to shift from handwritten labelling on our final products to scanned ones just like barcodes that link information to computer. THIS IS  requirement for EU and other customers but we are not really  familiar with this hence would like to seek anyone's' advices as this is very new to us. Maybe if you could suggest suppliers, that would be helpful if anyone could provide for these equipment so i can ask directly. and again suppliers that are preferably in the pacific region.

Would really appreciate.

thanking you in advance.

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,444 posts
  • 1507 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 17 December 2021 - 01:27 PM

First of all, you just taught me a geography lesson!  How lucky are you to live in paradise?

There are some fairly inexpensive options, that may work if you have a fairly straight forward ingredient list and number of finished goods

Not the least bit close to you, but since it's mostly software, that part doesn't matter much

http://www.can-trac.ca/

I have used this company in the past, and is very user friendly and straightforward

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users